Halloween And Healthy Candy!

| |
Healthy Candy, no way!
Well as I was walking into CVS the other day I thought the same thing but as kids would say nowadays: "Yes way."
I walked in, looking for something to quell my desire for sweets, BUT I'M A PERSONAL TRAINER! I can't just eat whatever I want all the time and I have to set a good example for everyone else. So I am scouring the candy isle looking at labels and comparing calories, and sugar, and protein and naturally I pick a Snickers cause it has peanuts in it.
BUT AS I WAS HEADED TO THE CHECKOUT COUNTER I SAW SOMETHING OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE...
So I slowly walked up, admiring the packaging and hoping, and PRAYING it was what I had been looking for. I slowly picked up the package of chocolate candies and turned it around. It HAD to be a miracle, the company was created JUST to provide the public with healthy candy! Angels came down from heaven and started singing, my face lit up like a new light bulb and I was levitating in mid-air! (Okay, the candy doesn't do all these things for you but it's a nice image).
The candy I found was called "Unreal" candy and as they say they are "unjunking your candy"
A second candy I found to be delicious, yet healthy (compared to candy standards) is "Skinny Cow." This was suggested to me as I was ambling around Giant one night with my girlfriend and we were looking for a sweet treat while we watched a movie but did not want to turn into the "living dead" by eating too many unhealthy things.
The store manager graciously pointed us in the direction of the "Skinny Cow" products and then went on to tell us that he was on a diet because his doctor said he needed to be on one and that "skinny cow" was the only thing that kept him sane, AND he has lost 20 lbs so far!
Now I'm not saying you should eat candy everyday, you definitely better not! However, if you are eating candy or buying it for Halloween think about some alternatives such as "unreal" to set a good example for your friends and take SCARY candy and replace it with a healthier one, cause I can tell you it tastes so good Dracula prefers it instead of virgins!
Yours in Health and Fitness,
Luke Milligan
to keep reading head over to my blog at http://fatlossclassified.com/?page_id=55
Go to http://www.fatlossclassified.com and "Join Now" for a Free copy of my article "5 Reasons you FAIL to lose weight in 90 Days: What Gyms, Health Clubs, and Personal Trainers DON'T want you to find out!"